Backed by science, inspired by nature
Synergy Organics is a Canadian owned and operated ‘green’ company, established in 2010. We use 100% pure organic essential oils and environmentally-friendly bottles to maintain the potency and purity of our solutions.
Our line of organic essential oil blends, mouthwash, breath sprays and botanical room mists is unlike any other. All-natural ingredients are carefully selected for their healing properties.
Our founder, Mary Anderson RDH, took an interest in essential oil therapy early in her career when she discovered that plant and flower extracts have been used medicinally for centuries to heal ailments traditional medicine and therapies could not. After much research Mary had the opportunity to study this field with renowned aromatherapist and prolific author and educator Valerie Ann Worwood.
Through working with essential oil blends to heal people from everything to migraines to back pain to sleep disorders, it became apparent to Mary that her dental hygiene clients would benefit immensely from the use of essential oils in their oral care.
Naturally antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, essential oils have a proven efficacy that far surpasses cosmetic or synthetic comparative products on the market.
Our products were developed to repair and maintain good oral and overall health. A healthy mouth is the first start to being healthy overall. The results we’ve discovered have far surpassed expectations. We truly believe in the science of nature and invite you to see and feel the difference yourself.
To you from us. In health and wellness.
It’s not just Mouthwash, it’s Oral Health Care
Fresh Kiss and Sexy Mouth. Pure and potent mouth rinses blended with organic essential oils and crafted by dental professionals. Unique formulas that offer many benefits over ordinary cosmetic mouthwashes. Naturally antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant, they destroy the oral bacteria responsible for dental decay, gum disease (gingivitis), and bad breath (halitosis). Soothing humectants provide natural moisturizing to dry oral tissues.
- Most dental problems – including tooth decay, gum disease, and bad breath – are caused by a film of bacteria known as dental plaque which grows continually in the mouth.
- Oral bacteria penetrate into the gums; causing inflammation, infection, and eventually attacking and destroying the underlying bone causing teeth to get loose and fall out.
- Halitosis (bad breath) is a common result of this bacterial action in the mouth.
- Inflammation anywhere in the body can lead to other health problems, and prevention is the best prescription.
- Bacteria in dental plaque can be very difficult to treat with chemical antimicrobials, which often fail to penetrate the surface barrier or are easily inactivated.
- Essential oils have been found to be much more effective at penetrating the barrier.
- The Canadian Dental Hygienist’s Association found that using an essential oil mouthwash reduced dental plaque by 51.9% over brushing and flossing and using a cosmetic (non-therapeutic) mouthwash.
A Sexy Mouth and Fresh Kiss on the go!
Powerful Antimicrobial Protection keeps Breath Fresh and Kissable All Day Long
Halitosis (bad breath) is a common result of bacterial action in the mouth.
Refillable pocket breath sprays offer a concentrated burst of breath freshening power contained in a beautiful brushed silver spray cylinder with an inner glass refillable vial.
A fast and tasty way to maintain a fresh and kissable, sexy mouth!
Be the centre of attention
Healthy, Self Confidence
GET CLOSE UP
Botanical Room Fresheners
Airvana botanical room mists instantly purify any room or surface, healthfully bringing new life to stale air while removing unwanted odours.
Country Garden. Rich with the fragrance of country meadows, wild flowers, and herbs: lavender oil, rosemary, geranium and roman chamomile create an uplifting fresh fragrance that promotes health and well-being.
Relax/Refresh. A restorative blend of soothing lavender and uplifting grapefruit oils; gently stimulates mental clarity and relaxed alertness.
Lullaby. Ultimate tranquility, this sleep-enhancing blend of lavender, clary-sage, lemon, chamomile and sandalwood will send you happily into dreamland.
Freshen up your home
Safe to use in baby's room
USE IT AT THE GYM